Saturday, March 19, 2005

New Links

I apologize for the general slow down on this blog recently. Few reasons.

First, I'm really fucking tired (sorry, for the obscenity). New parenting is like constant night floating while working days as well. Congrats to everyone with kids, you do, after all, know what it feels like.

Second, Blogger has been ridiculously slow and annoying recently and I just gave up on posting a lot.

Third, I got nothing.

Did put up some new links today. One new one in the medical section called Dr. Tony. A whole new section down below from the excellent material in the skeptics circle. I decided I'd circumvent the circle and just offer up these web sites to check daily, they're excellent. I suppose I should actually write a Mad House Parody on one or two but again, I'm fucking tired.
;-}