Thursday, April 14, 2005

Welcome to the NEW Mad House

I’ve wanted to change the look of this page for quite some time now. Finally, I decided on changing the template and toying with it just a bit.

I made that new banner today. I think that it’s “snazzy”. Some people might mistake it for “Chronicle of a Mad Medical House” or “Chronicle of a Medical Mad” since the word “House” is kind of hard to spot. Nonetheless, after a few different creations I decided to go with this one.

As you can see, Madman 2 who was one of the two frontrunners clearly won the competition and took his rightful place in the banner.

I also added Haloscan. Now people can have a much harder time commenting BUT I have trackbacks. Other bloggers will be able to link to my absolutely pointless stories. I promise to have more points in the future. Maybe. Actually, I take that back. I will remain pointless.

In the end, I changed to this template because I wanted the links on the left and I think that it’s easier to read. Now, I just have to figure out what else to stick in the sidebar.

Maybe more change will come, maybe not. Hmmm…the suspense is killing you isn’t it?

First, thanks to
St. Nate who took the time to help me figure out this code thing so that I know how to add a banner.

Second, thanks to my cousin for the Madman.

Third, thanks to my readers for taking the time to read some of these pointless rambles, I promise to have many more in the future.