Saturday, May 14, 2005

I've Been Upgraded

Just noticed that my status in the TTLB Ecosystem just upgraded overnight to Marauding Marsupial.

Marauding: "To rove and raid in search of plunder"

Marsupial: "Any of various nonplacental mammals of the order Marsupialia, including kangaroos, opossums, bandicoots, and wombats, found principally in Australia and the Americas"

I would like to thank everyone who links this page on their blogroll. I'm proud of my little achievement. Now I'm a roving Kangaroo. Maybe I'll change the name of the blog to "Roving Kangaroo". Naaaaa!

With the Tangled Bank coming and PZ checking out the site once in a while I'm happy to know I'm escalating on the evolutionary ladder.

Update: I've been downgraded again. Who deleted his link? (As they say on south park: You Bastard!)